Dear Customers, please note that our page is NOT connected with our car fleet!
That means that even if you are able to book a car online it does not mean the car is available for the requested period.
As soon we receive your request, we will check immediately the availability and confirm your request or offer you different solutions.
We thank you for understanding and we are looking forward of having a good partnership together!
Please call our office from:
Monday till Sunday 08:00 till 17:00 o'clock from the 1st of April till the 1st of November : Office: 0030 2897042800
Off season (1 November-1 April) only 0030 6981430492
24 hour service for emergency or last minute reservation (english, german):
Martin: 0030 6981430492
For the return of your car at Chania airport you leave the other passengers and luggage at the airport and you can park the car at the Greece Air parking. The driver will be brought back to the airport by an employee of the parking.
INCLUDED IN PRICE (free without any charge)
This insurance relieves you of financial responsibility if your car is damaged or completely destroyed in an accident:
- Full Insurance without excess: You are totally covered.
It is included in the car rental cost.
Covers all damages to the car that do not take place in an accident. Specifically, damages to tires* and wheels, underside of the car. Additionally, it covers damages to the interior valet, as well as small parts stolen from the car (i.e. mirrors, antennas, etc) and damages after a break-in attempt.
*The tire & wheel insurance covers damages from nails, screws etc (max 15 euros). You have to use the spare wheel to drive to the closest petrol station and repair the tire. This will take maximum 10 minutes. The day of your departure, you bring us the receipt of the repairing and we give you the money back. Another option is to send you one of our employees to fix it, but it will take longer and you have to waste more of your holiday time.
In case you have a flat tire and you continue driving, you will have a destroyed tire which needs replacement. The new tire must be paid by the careless driver.
The Personal Accident Insurane covers the driver and the passengers for doctor and medicine expenses. The exact limits in case of hospitalization, etc. are available on request.
In case of an accident, the notification must be made in eight (8) working days from the date of the accident. Otherwise the Personal Accident Cover becomes invalid, according to the insurance policy terms. For further details please contact the office.
There is always someone to help you in any case (problem, accident, etc). There is an emergency phone number on your contract which you can dial 24 hours every day.
24h Telephone Accident Assistance: someone will assist you with the accident procedures until the police and the insurance arrive.
- Insurance will be void if an accident occurs where drugs or alcohol are involved. No insurance company covers the damages of an accident if the driver was driving against the Law or did not call us immediately from the accident place.
- Parking tickets and traffic fines are paid by the renter, as well as the indirect costs resulting from the car being blocked. (e.g. number-plates taken by the police, car taken by the police or car blocked by wheel clamps, etc).
- No insurance covers broken or lost car keys. Similarly, the insurance does not cover the broken top in cabriole cars and the soft top jeeps (example: you close the roof when the boot is full with luggage).
- No insurance covers the loss of any part of the vehicle's (e.g. boot cover, wheel cover, number plates etc.)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
There is no cancellation fee, if you inform us at least 15 days before the scheduled arrival date. If you have prepaid, we will refund you the whole amount of money.
However, if you inform us 14 days before the scheduled arrival date, the prepaid amount of money will be refunded but a cancellation fee will be charged. The cancellation fee applies also on the non prepaid reservations. The cost of the cancelation fee depends on the season (e.g. low season) and the group of car.
No deposit is needed to make a reservation. These are the accepted methods of payment:
- Pay on arrival: you can pay on the day of car delivery by cash
- Pay now (save extra 5%): you can choose to pay when you make the online booking request with credit card (Visa or Master) and get extra 5% discount. This discount is already included the price calculation as most customers prefer to prepay for their vehicle.
- Pay later: you can pay before the delivery day by bank (we send you our bank details and you make the deposit).
- Some petrol: The car is delivered to you with some petrol. On collection the car has to be returned with the same amount of petrol. Should the car return with less fuel the difference must be paid on the spot. With more fuel no money is refunded.
- Full petrol: Or, the car is delivered to you full of petrol. On collection the car may be returned empty of petrol. The cost of this facility is paid at the beginning of the rental and it is calculated locally (depending on the current price of petrol and the capacity of the vehicle).
- Full/Full: The car is delivered to you full of petrol and has to be returned with a full tank again. In case there is fuel missing on the day of the collection, you have to pay the difference in cash to our employee.
For extention of the vehicle the customer has to inform us in due time before your rental expires. In case the customer dos not inform us, the expenses cause by the unconfirmed extention has to be paid by the customer upon return the rental vehicle.
THE BEST S.A. cannot be held responsible for rentals rejected if you do not present the following documents at collection of car. On collection of your vehicle you need:
- rental voucher (received by email when your reservation was confirmed)
- a full valid driving license
- passport or ID
We can provide the suitable seat for every child:
- baby seat (0-9kg)
- child seat (9-18kg)
- booster (more than 18kg)
The charge for the seats is found at the third step of the online booking form.
The renter will be required to inform the rental agent immediately of any accident; otherwise the insurance is not valid!
The renter must take the following measures:
- Obtain as much as possible details of the persons involved in the accident as well as of any possible witnesses.
- Immediately provide the rental agent with all the details regarding the accident, which may be of use.
- Immediately notify the authorities if the third party should be investigated or in the event of injured persons.
- Do not leave the vehicle without taking correct measures to protect and safeguard it.
Rates are subject to change without notice. Contact the THE BEST S.A. for the most updated version.